Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shady's Back!

Or I am, I guess. Well, I let work and the holidays get the better of me and have hopefully lived to learn my lesson. All of a sudden today I found myself "thinking in blog", which is when my thoughts run how a blog post would run, and then I got nostalgic for the time when I was a blogger (or at least tried to be one; ha!) and realized that I miss the catharsis of writing about my days for the .5 people who read this (me) and that I've been remiss and that and that and that so anyway here I am.

Since November: the holidays happened and we went to Hawaii (why didn't we just stay there?!?!), the semester ended, the new semester began, I finished 27 years of living (and began a 28th), we planned a bit of wedding, the dog barked a lot, some running was done, fish tacos were made (delish!), we saw not one but TWO local waterfalls, Michael fractured one of his pinky fingers, we ate a princess cake, we had our first (and probably only) wedding caterer/restaurant tasting (which was like 16 courses), and and and and...

So, I'll try to put up some pictures of the aforementioned events and post more regularly. My computer is a bit antiquated (slow) so many of the pictures I'd like to post are still being loaded into iPhoto (I am not owning up to not putting any new pictures in since, oh, like, September) so hopefully it will work itself out and there will be some visuals in the next few days.

Until then, happy almost hump-day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment