Monday, May 20, 2013

Facetious?

Mikey's at soccer tonight so it's been a completely quiet evening.
Which is actually really nice. No music, no TV, just me.
And my soul needs that once a week.

In other nourishing news...

1} I saw this today:
IS this tongue-in-cheek? Or not? Never knowing is half the fun?

2} I used my cat mug this evening.
We have a beautiful and colorful dinnerware set that is a wedding gift and includes coffee mugs. But I've also inherited a dangerous penchant for mismatched and humorous mugs. My dear aunt gifted me this beauty and it gets good use in our home.

3}
4} California's on my agenda in two weeks' time. ♥

5} Though muggy, temperatures are high this week and a happy me that makes.

I hope you're well in your corner of the world this evening. Say a little prayer for those in Oklahoma and Texas tonight and count your own blessings while you're at it.
xoxo, natty ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment