Saturday, April 9, 2011

Snow! I mean "Hail"!

This morning this is what I woke up to:
Photobucket 
Our neighbor's roof aka the view from our bedroom window. The hail woke me up in the middle of the night but being as bat-blind as I am and considering the late hour, I just assumed it was intense rain and that the white spots on the roof were mere reflections of the water. Morning's light showed me otherwise!
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
While it wasn't technically snow, it sure looked like it! 
TGIF for sure, man. Last night I saw the school musical which was a production of Aida and was super great. I hadn't known the story and really liked the show. Some friends and I ate at Sweet Tomato's before hand and I thoroughly stuffed myself to the gills enjoyed the all-you-you-can-eat.

Not much else is happening. The next week is going to be killer. I'm taking kiddos on a field trip on Monday to an amazing organization (more to follow), going on a retreat with my homeroom on Wednesday, submitting my application to Santa Clara to FINALLY finish my credential and possibly finishing my taxes before Friday...whew! After that, though, comes the long awaited spring break and then May and then JUNE and then working on the wedding and then school begins and then WE GET MARRIED =)

I'm going into work tomorrow to help schedule the incoming class so I have a short weekend. Mike and I are making pizza with my cousins as a birthday celebration for cousin Ben, hopefully I'll get some good shots of that, and then we're doing our first double digit long run on Sunday in preparation for the Avenue of the Giants half marathon we're doing at the end of this month (yes, we are a tad behind on training...) and then Monday brings that busy week.

Anyway, as I said, this upcoming week's going to kick my booty so I'm going to make the most of this weekend and I hope that you do too y'all!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment