Monday, September 2, 2013

So pretty.

I guess I've been thinking about this past summer a lot this weekend...or maybe I just want to look at pretty cool blues - it's been downright sultry here the past few days.
Sugar Pine Point State Park, California.
In other news...

1. After three full weeks of alarms, sleeping in this {Monday} morning was soooooooooooooooo decadent.

2. Our anniversary is tomorrow ♥.

3. Someone else's WEDDING is next week!

4. We had a great day; cleaning was done {it feels so good after the fact}, a movie was seen {"The Spectacular Now" - very poignant and good}, and a fun pre-anniversary dinner was made.

5.  Is an early bedtime too pathetic of a thing to be happy about? Oh well, call me crazy; I'm getting to bed early tonight!

Are you celebrating anything special this time of year? Are you also loving having that extra day? Enjoy a lovely week whatever you're doing!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment