Thursday, September 26, 2013

Flavors.

Two weeks ago we were in Minnesota for Bec's wedding.

And we were also enjoying delicious food on the daily at the Global Marketplace across the parking lot from our hotel.

It's the old Sears building in Minneapolis and had been languishing for a while before this redevelopment took place - it's now many things, offices, etc, but it also includes an large indoor food/shop court and there's a strong ethnic twist on the food (think: Mexican, Middle Eastern, Vietnamese, amongst others).
Mike and I had so much fun wandering around and taking in all of the sights and smells that first day.

I especially love those colorful labels up above. I would've bought all those wood chips for my dad to use in his smoker so he could make us delicious ribs, but we only had a carry on. 

This is kind of a random post. Life has been good lately and I'm fixing to keep it that way.

And here's to a good weekend ahead!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment