Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cheese Biscuit.

Someone I was talking with today mentioned having chili for dinner tonight and then it was all over for me.

The chili itself was kind of a hodge podge of beans and stuff from around here but the true star of the dinner was the thing I made to put under the chili; cheesy biscuits.


I used THIS recipe just for the biscuits {not the chili} but omitted jalapeños because I had none. I love that these were so easy to make.

I actually had to work this morning/afternoon {it currently feels like Monday night to me and Monday hasn't even started yet; if that's not cruel and unusual I don't know what is} and hadn't meant to make such an involved dinner but it actually wasn't that bad and three bowls later I'm a happy girl {the last one was small!!!}.

Here's to feeling like it's Monday when it's actually Monday.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment