Monday, June 30, 2014

The best place.

The best place is home and that's exactly where Mikey, the baby, and I rolled into late this afternoon.

Some other life perks!

1. We're moving this week! This could be a bummer but I'm going to spin it because I really like our new place and it's actually a really good thing, just challenging to complete - especially with the next four days being either grossly hot/humid or horridly stormy...wish us luck!

2. I ate only beige today; this isn't good but travel days are fun because the rules go out the window...fried chicken! Chiptole at 9 AM! That second one didn't actually happen today and when it did really occur I was pregnant so there's justification.

3. Our baby...is such a baby and we're loving it! Except when she cries or doesn't sleep. But then again, that's the whole being baby part.

4. Our time with family in both California and Arizona was the best ever. I'm sad to have it behind us so I won't dwell on that, rather, I'm basking in the warm glow of having had such a good visit with everyone.

5. We have great families.

Here's to more soccer this week! Though we won't have a TV...probably a positive in the grand scheme of things!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment