Saturday, May 21, 2011

Put a feather in your cap hair...

Last week I did something that might be a bit too youthful for me. After seeing it at school (teenagers) and then on my hair lady (grown-up), I decided that I could have fun and do something different for me; I put feathers in my hair! They're kind of like hair extensions, not the weave-y ones but where there's like a little loop she pulls my hair through and then pinches it with pliers. Anyway, they're for summer and fun and being my version of "edgy"; ha!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Don't mind the headphones and bad lighting; I'm pleased I even got any pictures at all since I was so blasted from work last week!


Mr.M and I are finishing up Mad Men season 4 right now and I'm mourning it since season 5 isn't slated to start until 2012 and we'll most definitely wait until it comes out on DVD to watch it. 


I've got boatloads of grading from her until eternity June 7th but I'll try to post here and there. The Mr. is going to Peru next weekend for two weeks so at least I'll have plenty of free time to work (there's some justification; I'll totally miss him!).


Happy Friday to you all!
xoxo, natty ♥

PS
This was us last Friday, living it up 1920s style for a school fundraiser. This is a picture of the actual picture, so it's not great quality, but it's cute still ☺
 Photobucket
We had a blast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment