Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas on Pennsylvania Avenue.

My brother-in-law oh-so-kindly wrangled some tickets for us to go to the Holiday Open House at The White House; thank you Brother0In-Law!!!
I'm a sucker for this kind of thing so I was pleased as punch to meander around and check out the holiday decor. The best part is that since it wasn't a normal White House Tour, pictures were allowed; yippee skippee!!
This is going to be a big photo dump since we're going out later tonight and whatnot but I will do a quick recap:
  • Each main room had a theme.
  • The overall theme this year is Joy To All.
  • Bo Obama hid an ornament in each main room and there is an accompanying checklist bookmark that comes with the program and according to the list, I only found 2/3 of the Bo ornaments {they're actually BoFlakes because each one was snowflake-themed}.
    We had a wonderful time and I'm so grateful for these boys willing to take me to enjoy the sights!
Let the pictures commence!
And you MUST be kidding me. I'm out of space AGAIN; thanks a lot Google.
You'll have to wait {with bated breath, I know}.
Until then, Happy Saturday!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment