Sunday, December 30, 2012

Things to do when ill.

I'm pretty lucky {in many ways!} and I don't get so sick very often. It's usually just a little sinus situation or maybe a small cold but it had been quite a while since I've been decommissioned like this.
It's a good thing, then, that I'm very fortunate enough to be visiting my lovely in-laws in Arizona and to have them taking care of me.
My mother-in-law was generous enough to take me to Wal-Mart to pick up a prescription. While we were there I saw a man wearing a bathrobe over his clothes and he was not being facetious.
I've been enjoying A LOT of couch time, tea, and broth. There's also some football and card gaming involved.
I think my favorite thing to do when sick is to nurse a mocktail of gatorade and sparkling water with an Oriental flavor ramen on the side but for some reason I've recently switched over to cold apple juice and we made a happy stop at Trader Joe's after our Wal-Mart experience to get me some of this magic juice. I also picked up some less-sodium-rich Annie Chuns noodle bowls to replace the Top Ramen.
What's your favorite feel-better technique? Have you been experiencing some winter woes yourself? If so, feel better {that's YOU Becs!}!!!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment