Monday, December 3, 2012

Warmth.

Today brought some freakishly warm temperatures of which I am most certainly NOT complaining.
I got this online, for free, legitimately, I swear. This is also really kind of cheesy but maybe I would love to do all fo these things and check them off the list???
Let's think about some other niceties.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
1} There's a wedding coming up! Becs! & Josh! I can't come up with words to do this justice but suffice it to say, it's an overload of emotion for me as a happy friend.

2} Not to mention...Ellie! & Andrew! are celebrating their special union next year too and, again, I'm feeling SUCH love and happiness for these four wonderful individuals, I don't want to try and describe it because it would be inadequate.
But I'm full of love and I know they are too.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
3} There are some poinsettia and a winter wreath outside of someone's {ours} front {& only} door!!!!

We don't have any natural lighting in the hall which is why these pictures never look that great but I must chronicle for myself here.

4} We received sunchokes in our CSA last week.
They look like scary pieces of ginger.

But when made into a creamy leek-sunchoke soup that is blended together, they taste like a more savory yet less-rich artichoke and it is a divine and decadent dish.
YUM and Woo Hoo to trying new things.

5} Did I mention how happy I am for the friends listed in #1 and #2 above? I really am.

What was your first weekend of Advent like? Are you planning any yule-time activities? I think we may forgo the tree since we're gone most of the month anyway, but I'm rooting for at least something small and piney. Wholefoods is selling ridiculously overpriced table-top live trees that might just be the ticket.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment