Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Indiscriminate # of days of cookies.

Since I'm going home to California this Saturday and I can't take my kitchen on the plane with me, I'm choosing to do all of my baking here.
  • I kicked it all off last weekend with Seasoned Oyster Crackers; not exactly a sweet treat but they count as a holiday thing.
  1. Ingredients: one bag of oyster crackers {12 oz} , one pack of powdered ranch dressing mix {1 oz}, 1/2 tsp dried dill weed, 1/4 tsp lemon pepper, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, and 3.4 cup vegetable {or anything mild} oil.
  2. Preheat oven to 275 F.
  3. In a bowl, mix all ingredients except the crackers together and then fold in the oyster crackers until everything is well coated. I used whisk to do this.
  4. Spread crackers on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes. I prefer the 20-minute option because the crackers get a bit crunchier.
Have you kicked off baking yet this season Reader? What are your favorite holiday treats? Any holiday traditions out there?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment