Saturday, November 17, 2012

Falls.

We went to Great Falls in Virginia today. My lovely in-laws and my cousin John who rolled into the district via MegaBus at 4 AM today are with us and my brother-in-law joined us. It was a beautiful and sunny, though slightly cool, day and there were tons of families there who were obviously taking their holiday-greeting-card pictures.

Then I came home and slept for five hours. I was tired. Lets hope I can even fall asleep now that it's actually bed time!

Maybe tomorrow or the next day I'll pull up our pictures from when Mike and I went to Great Falls in September {or was it August?!} so that we can see how the leaves and trees have changed.
xoxo, natty ♥

1 comments:

Alison said...

So, yesterday Toby Keith was on the radio, and tonight I had brussels sprouts for dinner... both things remind me of you :)
And... then I was looking at a picture of ND people dressed as gnomes on Facebook, and it suddenly struck me that YOU were not in it. So... I went to your FB page, which reminded me that you have a blog, and so I come to the blog only to find out that you're in DC?
And... so I don't feel like a creepy internet stalker, I had to leave you a note.
Looks like you're having a blast...
-Alison

Post a Comment