Thursday, November 8, 2012

What's a cheese crisp?

The easiest and yummiest snack.
Mike introduced these to me and I'm pretty sure they're a Phoenix/Arizona/southwest United States thing.
I'll maybe update this with pictures later but for right now...

Preheat oven to 400.
Sprinkle shredded cheese on a tortilla that's on a baking sheet.
Sprinkle some garlic powder onto the cheesy tortilla.
Bake until golden, super bubbly, and crispy {hence the "cheese CRISP"}; 10 minutes, more-or-less.
Spread salsa over the finished product.
Enjoy!

I use the Pioneer Woman's salsa recipe which is kinda my own now because I have it memorized and I make a few of my own tweaks; recipe at a later date.

Two to three cheese crisps with a side salad is one of my All Time Favorite dinners and I am very grateful to my husband for bringing them {and him} into my life.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment