Monday, July 7, 2014

Still no internet!

And that's fine by me! A brief list will ensue of what's good around here...

1. Our baby soothed herself to sleep for the FIRST TIME EVER. Then one of us {who shall go unnamed} dropped a pint of Ben & Jerry's into the silverware drawer and she hasn't really calmed down since. 

2. I might get to see my love Fence later this week...depending on our car's repair {nothing marvelous about that}

3. I got out for another run today. I kept it responsible and just did alternating minutes of running/walking for 15 minutes total. It was hot and my legs were heavy but I did it!

4. We love our new place; being up so high {14th floor} is super cool.

5. We also get good sunset views...so nice!

I hope you're well out there in Reader Land!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment