Saturday, July 26, 2014

What a difference.

I haven't done much cooking since that baby of ours came into the picture but each time I do it feels SO good; I do love a good meal preparation. Tonight I got a chance to fry a bit in our new kitchen. I don't fry things too often but there are a few dishes that call for this method and tonight we had one of them - buffalo chicken. The difference is that we have a gas stove in our new place and ohmygoodgolly it's fun! The frying went so well; no scorching, burning, or oil that wasn't hot enough. It's so nice to have the temperatures adjust so quickly! It'll be a bummer if/when the next place we live doesn't have a gas stove, though the smell of the gas scares me a bit each and every time.

In other exciting news, we have some possible bagels on tomorrow morning's agenda; yippee skippee!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment