Thursday, January 15, 2015

Squirming.

As seen in yesterday's picture, our little one is such a busy-body and wouldn't even stay facing forward and strapped-into a shopping cart. I even tried to make it tighter.

We were at Target, which is a good place to be, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who has that opinion. We were running errands which I don't like to do after school since the afternoons {heck, the days} are so rushed anyway but sometimes that just has to happen. I choose this Target that's a bit further out rather than the one that's directly on our way home because it's less crowded and there's a Babies-R-Us right next to it and I can get the jars of baby food that the little one likes {& are cheaper than the pouches}. We keep meaning to make our own but life/busy days.

And, just like that, it's almost the weekend again, funny how that always happens. Have a good one folks!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment