Monday, January 19, 2015

What a hoot.

Apart from little one's tummy aches, we're still riding high after this weekend's surprises...and what else?

1. It's GORGEOUS here. In the 70s and so pleasant out. I've got a bit of a sinus thing going on but it doesn't matter because I can go outside and get a bit of warmth.

2. We had a SPECTACULAR time celebrating my wonderful in-laws; what a joy.

3. We also had a great time watching some good football this weekend, though we were disappointed to see the Packers throw it away.

4. Though flying is never fun {in my opinion...would it get better if I were more positive about it? I can't see how I could trick myself into that...} it does mean that we will sleep in our own bed tonight, never a bad thing.

5. We do NOT have a red-eye flight today. Hallelujah.

I hope you're enjoying your long weekend! 
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment