Monday, June 24, 2013

Meridian Hill Park.

I had a bit of trouble waking up this morning but once I was coherent, things started to look up. How so? Read on!

1} I included Meridian Hill Park in my run today.
I love this park because it's tucked away in an urban neighborhood and it has the most beautiful fountains. Even at 10:30 AM on a Monday there is a good mix of people there; mummies/nannies with babies, preschool groups of little ones each holding onto those large plastic donuts that are on a rope to keep them connected, those folks who ALWAYS seem to be at parks, runners...

2} I actually decided to run in the swampy heat this morning, which, despite being corporeally unpleasant, has its upside {endorphins}.

3} Speaking of running, there's a slight chance of a marathon on the horizon and I'm pretty excited about it {kind of a weird thing to be excited about, I recognize that}!

4} We're going to Iceland next week.

5} It may have been mentioned but it bears repeating; our washer/dryer are up and running. This isn't super happy fun times because laundry-doing isn't exactly a great time but it is a Good Thing considering the piles we've grown and the upcoming travel.

What's good in your neck o' the woods this week folks? Are you moving? Traveling? Sweating? All good things I hope! 
xoxo, natty ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment