Monday, June 10, 2013

Settling in for a slow down.

It has been a whirlwind two weeks and it is NICE to be back in the district and getting back to life.
In other good news.

1} Right before I left for California we had a bit of a washer/dryer issue. Mike came back to DC a day before I did and pulled it out to turn off the water, thus discovering a ripped and torn dryer duct.
We only had a day between returning from California and heading up the coast for our adventure so nothing happened and that picture above is what we came home to last night.
The good part is that I scheduled a Kenmore repair man to come in this Thursday.
No laundry an a mixed-up feng shui ain't too much to deal with and for that I'm grateful.

2} I also replaced our air duct/filter/thing today. I hadn't been aware that this is a thing home/apartment dwellers need to do {?}.
No matter, it felt good to get this done.

3} It's still June!

4} A new Runner's World and a complimentary Women's Health were waiting for me in our mailbox this morning.
I'm eager to read their take on what happened at Boston this year.

5} I ♥ friends.

I hope that you're all doing well wherever you are {Albany...California...Minnesota...Hershey...Chicago...here...everywhere else}!
xoxo, natty ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment