Monday, June 3, 2013

So nice.

It's been so nice to be in San Jose for a spell.

What else?

1} Another high school graduate; woot!

2} I'm heading back to DC tomorrow; home sweet my own bed.

3} This thing made it safely here and will hopefully travel similarly to Dulles International in the next day.
4} I'm so lucky to have a place and people that and whom I.know.SO.well.

5} It's JUNE.

6} BONUS...I got to see some beloved and missed students today...they are all such good girls.
 
In all, I am so grateful for Family and Home and I hope that y'all get those same two things, even if they aren't related by blood or where you technically came from; we all deserve a bit of familiarity and comfort in any whatever way it comes to us.
xoxo, natty ♥   

2 comments:

E. Strand said...

Amen.

Laurenita said...

I missed your visit! Are you returning?

Post a Comment