Sunday, November 16, 2014

Tomorrow's going to be awesome.

I've been stressing pretty irrationally and substantially recently and as I was doing some mental kvetching a bit ago the phrase "tomorrow's going to be awesome" popped into my head along with the realization that I never say that. That maybe the last time I said or thought that was the day before our wedding over three years ago, but, even then - I do know myself, after all - I was probably not thinking that and ruminating what needed to be done and how tired I would be and how embarrassing it is to have so many people looking at you. All those thoughts and I LOVED my wedding.

I'm not solving this negativity problem forever right now and my problems are certainly still here right now but it doesn't hurt to think that, Yes, tomorrow will be awesome.
And a concerned baby stuffed into too-small bunting also helps. 
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment