Sunday, April 28, 2013

I had a feeling it would hurt.

I finally got some druthers today and was ready to go for a run. I knew it wouldn't feel great, though, because I'm pretty sure I've been saddled down with a sinus infection.

My legs were just fine, feeling quite springy, actually, but then there I was feeling feverish, nauseated {?}, and achy after a mile or so {disgusting}. That's not my normal getting-back-to-running routine. I pushed through it and think I might finally try and get some real meds tomorrow {something I should've done when I thought I had an ear infection several weeks ago} {I'll stop with the unnecessary medical symptoms information}.

Anyway, it's overcast and windy out which makes for quite a beautiful display of the abundant greenery; lovely.

Have a peaceful start to your week!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment