Monday, April 8, 2013

Too much.

I've been having too much fun.
But not in a bad way.
Moving on to an explanation.
Or five.

1} This {↓} is going on here.

Finally.
Even though I was a bit pooped by this afternoon, I felt pulled down to the tidal basin to see if the blossoms had peaked more since yesterday.
And they totally had!
It being a weekday, it wasn't too crowded.
They're all just phone pictures but I love them because there's so much pink!

And...

2} it was WARM. We are in a mini heat-wave and Wednesday is supposed to top out at 90. Today was almost 80 and tomorrow is marked to be in the mid-80s which is perfect because...

3} tomorrow night we go to our first of 16 Washington Nationals game. The mini-season ticket plan we got will get us over to the park two to three times a month through September and for our inaugural outing the weather gods are smiling upon us.

4} I have wonderful friends. The one who was here this weekend and the ones who weren't. I am a blessed little girl for loves like these. Thank you, pals.

5}

I hope that you're having a swell start to your week!
xoxo, natty ♥ 

1 comments:

Post a Comment