Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lake swimming.

Today's weather was maybe in the low sixties, sunny, with a few breezes here and there. {I promise I do more than obsess over the weather}. I think of it as lake swimming weather because in certain spots and if there's no wind, it feels really warm, and when the breeze picks up or it's shady, it feels chilly. I've always noticed that when splashing around in a lake, there always seems to be a random warm pocket of water {not that kind of warm water} and it's so weird and creepy but this weather is the same thing, just out of the water.

Did that make NO sense at all to you?

Oh well, it makes sense to me.
Another random note, I've almost become caught up with all three seasons of Downton Abbey. Those people are my friends {does anyone else develop oddly personal-feeling relationships with TV characters? And feel sad when they go bye-bye at series' end?} and I'm reeling with the shenanigans that are going down in season three.
And in other riveting news, my beloved auntie sent us a care package last week that included two new toys for our doggie. What IS that alien thing?
xoxo, natty ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment