Friday, April 19, 2013

Interlude.

I'm sitting on our couch enjoying the breeze. We live in a bit of a turret so there's absolutely wonderful cross-circulation if we open all of our windows. There's also a tornado watch out which translates to some of my favorite spring weather; dark skies when the sun is still in the sky {it's illuminating!}, a somewhat high temperature, and wind {warm wind: so nice}.

Guinness is sniffing without stopping since there's so much outside air coming in.

There's strawberry flavored chapstick brand chapstick on my lips {thanks to our local Target which NEVER has exactly what I'm looking for; I use cherry flavored Carmex in the solid tube form [very exacting] and this was the best compromise} which is a surprising throwback to adolescence {what is it about smells and how they can TAKE.YOU.BACK?}.
I've just recently gotten home from some busy-ness and I'm waiting for all of our family who's visiting this weekend to be ready for dinner.

It's quiet in our home and I'm enjoying a peaceful interlude.

I don't think I'm the only person in the country who's happy to see the tail end of this week.

Have a weekend folks. Have a weekend.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment