Sunday, April 7, 2013

Someone got swaddled.

Woah.
Ten miles {actually around 11.5 because we ran to the start}. I haven't gone that far since my famed December 2012 marathon. I imagine I might be paying for the miles I put in this past week {finally} {some pretty days and free time really lit a fire under me} but man, oh, man, I LOVED being out and about on my feet.

Becs and I and Mikey {& a few others} had a lovely little weekend. I took her around to a few big things but kind of failed on taking her to many other monuments. We actually tried today but traffic foiled us.
The great thing about friends is that it's totally OK to hang out at home and chat and go to the dog park and bake apple pie.
Like I mentioned earlier, there are a few faces that we would love to have here but soon enough!
xoxo, natty ♥

1 comments:

Post a Comment