Sunday, July 21, 2013

Done did me in.

Mike and I headed out for five miles this morning; we signed up for the Philadelphia Marathon on November 17th and some serious miles should be starting for us soon.

But the heat and humidity. I wax poetic all the time about how much I enjoy warm weather and it's true but I don't think I'm cut out for enjoying my hot runs.

I'd mentioned a while ago how running through this mucky weather feels like heavy, hot, and wet towels being repeatedly slapped at me. It still feels that way.

We got in our run though and enjoyed some cool drinks on our way home. Where I was taken down for the rest of the day; I can do the run but I am just pooped afterwards!! 

Nevertheless, a nap and some tuna melts later {plus a reviving shower} and I'm ready to face the Monday ahead of me.

I hope that your weekend was restorative and enjoyable Dear Reader!
xoxo, natty ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment