Monday, July 22, 2013

Getting stuff done.

What's going on around here?

1. I got lucky and snagged myself a teaching position for this upcoming school year {yea!}. So my summer is dwindling away and I'm trying to look at the books I'll be teaching from {they're new to me}. I didn't get much done at all this summer but I started today a bit and still have a few weeks to at least think about what I'll be teaching before I actually go back and start meetings {& then the actual teaching}.

2. I'm getting through some laundry. Yea.

3. We wrapped up "Orange is the New Black" on Netflix. It was pretty good.

4. My in-laws are coming to visit this week; yea!

5. I'M GOING TO CALIFORNIA ON SUNDAY! FOR TWO WEEKS! INCLUDING LAKE TAHOE!

How's your life today Reader? Muggy? Summery? Busy?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment