Monday, August 12, 2013

Aaaaaand hit "publish".

I had several posts from this weekend that hadn't been published; now they are!

In other positive news.

1} I went back to work today. It wasn't that bad considering since we have meetings through next week and full-blown teaching doesn't kick in until after that. It's always a bit of a shock to the system going from vacation to work, especially on a Monday, so I'm grateful for today. The funny thing is that it's never that bad, ever, but the build up to that first day of meetings just seems to get out of proportion.

2} I saw some amazing people and spent wonderful time with my family in California. It was a tonic and I'm so grateful for each day I was there.

3} We're seeing the Giants tomorrow!!!!!!!! {Despite the heat}.

4} I get to see some special gals {& guys} next month. 

5} I got reunited with my better half and the dog. That was wonderful.

What's up where you're at?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment