Saturday, August 31, 2013

Looking ahead.

I don't think I've ever done any thing big on Labor Day weekend {except GET MARRIED ♥} and this year is no exception.

I think of these three days as a chance to regroup after the craziness of the first few weeks of school and to get excited.

I've been mulling over all of the fun things that the rest of the year has to offer {a dear friend's wedding, pretty leaves, pumpkins, hopefully getting our apartment to not smell like old gross, the holidays, family...} and I feel like we have T-minus 48 hours from right now until it all starts happening. Quickly.
Taken last September at Arlington with my mama.
My dad always tells me that time moves so fast for him these days and I can see how that all begins.

Here's to beginnings, happenings, and all the in-betweens. !
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment