Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Unconditional Fountain of Love.

Oh I am remiss - this is a day late. But a magnified a day's worth of love.

Happy Birthday Ellie!!
 
I made some of my most dear and TREASURED friends in college. As I write this I'm getting misty-eyed thinking about meeting Ellie in the basement of Bigelow in August 2003; 10 years ago!!!

After a decade of friendship, I am even more enamored and admiring {and I could go on} of this girl.

Earlier this summer Fencey came to visit us in DC and we {she, Mike, Guinness, and I} were chatting about how we comfort each other and our spouses. That's when I verbalized that Ellie is my unconditional fountain of love. Everyone one deserves one, or a few, and I am a grateful, thankful, happy, blessed girl to have one in her.

¡¡¡¡Feliz cumpleaños Elie {one "l" because it's Spanish}!!!! ¡¡¡Te quiero muchísimo y te espero un día feliz y una vacación maravillosa!!! 

Besitos y abrazos fuertes,
tu amiga de Bigelow.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love, love, love this! (and both of you!)

E. Strand said...

¡muchas gracias! <3 <3 <3

Post a Comment