Monday, August 26, 2013

Whew!

Last night Guinness lost his momentum on the way up the stairs.
 
And in some positive news!

1} I got through day 1 of the 2013-2014 school year!!!! The second day is always the hardest since all of the adrenaline and momentum from the first day is sapped, but getting through that first day? A major feat in and of itself...so yippee!!!

2} My wonderful husband made us a wonderful dinner both last night AND tonight; thank you SO MUCH sweetie for supporting me during these busy days.

3} It's almost September...that seems like a good thing to me today.

4} I get to go to Minnesota next month.

5} FOR REBECCA'S WEDDING!!!!!!!

What's good for you today Reader? Are you enjoying the back-to-school time even if you're not a student or educator? I mentioned last year that I think that this time of year is more ripe for renewals that New Year's is and I'm still of that belief.

Here's to a good week folks!
xoxo, natty ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment