Monday, August 19, 2013

Even though.

Even though we don't have a garden, we've been enjoying some beautiful tomatoes from our CSA.
 
Olive oil, salt, and pepper are the best accoutrements for this kind of fresh summer tomatoes, in my opinion.

In other good news this week...

1} I've been commuting for a week and I'm still going back each morning!

2} I get lunch at work; this is something I would like to sing and shout from the rooftop. Very loudly. 

3} I've been running after work at work, or in the neighborhood. Since it takes me almost an hour to get home, and because the couch is oh-so-devious, getting in my miles before I hop in the car is a great idea for me. It's not the same, nor as varied, as going down to the mall and roaming around, but it's still new to me and motivation-wise, I certainly have a bit more before my commute.

4} This week, though busy at work is relatively {compared to last week!} quiet at home, just the way I need it to be the week before classes start.

5} I think we'll have some more tomatoes tomorrow!

What's new and/or good in your neck of the woods? Is it cooling down yet? 
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment