Monday, March 10, 2014

Walks and books.

The weather today was beautiful and I also took our not-yet-parents status to run a couple of errands...which was great! As are the following things:

1. Tomorrow Mikey's parents arrive here to meet their first grandchild. 

2. Said grandchild isn't here yet but hopefully this week we'll get to meet her!

3. I strolled over to our local library today to check out a baby book I had been interested in reading {but not buying} as well as some other novels to keep me entertained {if I have time}.

4. I also snagged some books at a real book store for our impending arrival; we had some gift cards and I had a blast choosing out a handful of board books to add to our little library.

5. We've had two light bulbs out in our apartment. Today I finally got the replacements and I'm hopeful {that's the positive part here} that Mikey will go down to the shared storage in our building's basement, retrieve a step stool, and change out those suckers. It's not such an easy task, if you're wondering why it's taken so long/is such a feat - our ceilings are kind of high and the lights are recessed.

6. The days are longer! The days are longer!

What's new in your neck of the woods Reader? Enjoying the longer days?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment