Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fear of shots.

It's a good thing I'm not petrified of needles {I don't love them, let it be known}; my "condition" was finally diagnosed, not as an infection as was thought three long weeks ago, but as a blood clot. After another really long night in the ER that involved an MRI, we got the news that I would be injecting myself twice a day with blood thinners for the next six weeks.
Anyone else out there gone down this sharply turning road?
We are SO hopeful that this is it but at the same time can't help but feel jaded after such a long road of unknowns. Plus, this business is scary; thank goodness for modern medicine and doctors. 

Anyway, as mentioned, we are really keeping our fingers crossed that this is a healthy resolution for my issues and that we can Move On, be healthy, and enjoy our baby girl.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment