Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A better late than never but still uninspired menu plan.

Who knows what the weather gods will bring us in the next 24 hours but I am trying to control our eating a bit...and by the way Becs, nice title on today's post; that's one of my favorite phrases!

Sunday
Left over chili from our cook-off on Saturday night; someone brought {& left a lot for us!} white chicken chili that was delightful and went quite well with the salsa we made.

Monday
Same as night before but with steamed broccoli to add some vitamins.

Tuesday
Boxed mac & cheese, steamed kale, steamed green beans with lemon pepper.

Wednesday
My guess is black beans & rice with roasted bell peppers.

Thursday
This could be a left overs night or perhaps quiche if I get my act together.

Friday
I'm volunteering at a church event that includes dinner so that's taken care of!

Saturday 
That's a great question! I've really been craving chicken and I have a delicious Turkish lemon/green olive chicken recipe that's been wanting to be tried out so hopefully that's what will happen.

Happy eating!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment