Monday, March 25, 2013

And it's a snow day.

This is what we woke up to today and because it's DC, it's a snow day and school is cancelled.
In other good news today...

1} I'm going to the YMCA later today to get BACK ON THE WAGON. I've been a deadbeat runner and it's time for it to stop. And there's a yoga class I'd like to go to but I've developed this warped relationship with yoga and turned it into a post-running treat so I feel like I have to run right before going to yoga. It's dysfunctional. But it's me. And since it's snowing out and I'm weak {mentally [physically too, probably]} I'll be running on the Y's indoor track {just like that tiny old one at the field house for all you Mac people! I loved that thing.}.

2} I have extra hours to get extra laundry and dishes done today. Last week was a bit much and Mikey really took up the slack, but it was his spring break and it's now time for me to face the music and dance take care of s#$%.

3} I think & hope that this weird early spring snowfall {which seems to be the heaviest we've had in our entire time here} is really and truly old man winter's last hurrah. Again, I fully acknowledge that things have been downright dandy here compared to other places but it still doesn't make it pleasant.

4} Cherry blossoms are just around the {proverbial} corner.

5} And so is BECS!!!

What's going on in your life this Monday? I hope that things are spring-like and productive for you.
xoxo, natty ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment