Sunday, March 24, 2013

A new toy...and food.

Today I used a Sephora gift card I had {thank you in-laws!} and I picked up something new to play with.
I had seen reviews of this eye shadow palette and thought it looks like a fun way to try some new looks. What I'm drawn to is the plethora of YouTube tutorials outlining how to create certain looks because I would have no idea where to start on my own. I've got the basic look down pat but anything new or different I need a bit of guidance for. This might also help me with one of my 101 /1,001 goals, trying out a smokey eye.

In other more practical news, the menu for this week...

Sunday : we had a birthday dinner at Open City with Mikey's brother...buffalo chicken sandwiches for the win.
Monday :  leftovers from Saturday's BBQ sandwiches.
Tuesday : black beans, rice, and salad.
Wednesday : sunchoke soup.
Thursday : pasta with red sauce and salad.
Friday : we have a Potbelly's date planned for after happy hour at Mikey's school.
Saturday : tbd.

Have a great week! We're expecting some snow tonight/tomorrow morning {?} {will the weird weather never stop?} but it's shaping up to be s good couple of weeks :).
xoxo, natty ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment