Monday, March 4, 2013

Snowquester 2013.

I'm going to milk that title as much as I can, not that I can take credit for it, but...still.

Everyone here in DC is gearing up/freaking out about the upcoming Snowquester but there are many things to be happy about today!!!

As a quick aside, I LOVE our Capital Weather Gang {they have a live blog for Snowquester!};  it's a blog of weather lovers {& experts, boy, do they know their stuff} at the Washington Post. I love love love them. Have I said that I think they're great? They adore weather and talk in detail about each day's forecast. They even provide a daily weather number, as in "today is a 4". Now that I've expounded on them I seem to recall having mentioned them before. Oh well, I'm not going to shy away from my weather emotions!

Other Good Things...

1} No joke, this is what our dog does on his own.
2} The neighborhood March window display is as seen below.


Where did this person get these window decorations? How did {s}he finagle getting three of each? Will I ever get a decent picture without glare? Read about the past few months HERE, HERE, and HERE.

3} Late winter skies and the red brick that is so prevalent in our neighborhood.
Is there a prettier thing at which to look up?

4} After a fierce internal battle {it comes to that these days...my running mojo is barely flowing} I got myself out the door for some miles and I am SO glad that I did.

5} I even got in a quick 20 minute yoga session thanks to YouTube...the next best thing to actually going to the Y or an actual studio.

What's going on in your week Reader? If you're a certain Minnesotan friend, I know that you'll appreciate the weather goings-on over here!
xoxo, natty ♥

1 comments:

E. Strand said...

I LOVE all 5 items -- but especially Sweet Guinness!!!

Post a Comment