Monday, March 18, 2013

Smells so sweet, tastes so good.

It's Monday which means it's time to do a quick focus on what's making me happy, or at least what's helping me to feel happy.

1} Reese's!
 
That's the "good taste" from the title. 

2} Gardenias.
That's the "sweet" from the title.
My love for these blooms knows no bounds. Keeping this plant on the table behind our couch makes for a beautifully perfumed TV-watching and relaxing experience these days. 

3} Weather-wise today, it was NASTY. BUT the random snow flurries and heavy rain are merely portending what will be a glorious spring in just a matter of weeks. {Right?}

4} Becs is coming soon!

5} Someone {not I} has a birthday this weekend. Then I won't be the older person in my marriage. Happy early birthday Mr. Mike ♥.

I hope that your week has started nicely and that you too are looking ahead to warmer days.
xoxo, natty ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment