Friday, March 15, 2013

A light Friday evening.

I wrapped up working at the school I've been at since January. 
It was hard to say <> to the students.

Then we decided to watch the documentary "Which Way Home" through which I cried. Honestly, I cried pretty consistently through most of it. It's about two young boys who are trying to travel from Honduras to the U.S. on the top of trains {certain former coworkers of mine might recognize the story from "Enrique's Journey"}. It's gut wrenching to watch but something that both Mikey and I are interested in and an issue near and dear to us.

So, it's been a heavy day.

But it's the weekend and there's a corned beef in our fridge waiting to be cooked.

Friends to visit with.

Miles to run {through the rain}.

A dog to be roughhoused.

And I'm grateful for it all.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment