Monday, October 20, 2014

I needed that.

So the baby and I stayed home sick today; not fun...but!

1. I got some cleaning/arranging done; so nice!

2. We had dinner from the crockpot; so nice!

3. Daddy's home; so nice!

4. Baby got to visit the pediatrician and she doesn't have an ear infection or anything that's moved into her chest; really nice!

5. REBECCA'S COMING TO VISIT US ON FRIDAY!

Bonus 6. That "strata" I mentioned earlier only got better and lasted us through lunch today.

How's your week shaping up Reader? I hope you're staying healthy!!
xoxo, natty ♥

3 comments:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Well...I wrote "YAY!!!" but meant to add "except you and baby being sick." I hope you are both feeling better today!

Unknown said...

Haha; it might be a long night tonight but we're hopefully going to be all better for you on Friday!!!

Post a Comment