Monday, October 27, 2014

They're watching.

Hello Monday!

1. I threw caution to the wind and did an actual run today, not just a one-minute-on-one-minute-off sorta thing.

2. On that run I looked up at the beautiful sky and snapped a shot.
    Only to later realize that it's one of those darn cameras. I have a hard time     
    knowing which are for traffic purposes {curses upon you} and which truly are just 
    the big-brother variety. I'm OK with the big-brother ones but I freaking hate those 
    traffic/speed cameras - it feels like such a violation. Says the girls who has gotten 
    several tickets this way {the last was over a year ago, mind you!}. 

3. We are still riding high from our glorious visit with Rebecca this weekend; what an amazing friend we're so lucky to have in our lives.

4. We've got some pretty weather on the horizon!!

5. How about those GIANTS?!?!?!

How's your week so far Reader? Do you have your pumpkin{s} yet?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment