Saturday, October 11, 2014

Gloom.

It's been rainy and gloomy all day here but that's ok, we're still happy about time-off and we have two soups on this weekend's agenda; chicken tortilla tonight and black bean and pumpkin for tomorrow.

It's funny because I finally starting cooking a bit later in the summer but since work started I really haven't done much and it feels so good to get back in the kitchen {which is ironic considering that our kitchen is a big part of our apartment and I'm in there everyday}.

Any soups on your early autumn docket folks??

Side-note - in looking through my recipe posts I just found these gems and am feeling inspired, though who knows when I'll have the time motivation {ie, another three-day-weekend?} to get going

Greek Lemon Chicken 
Curried mashed potatoes and turkey
PIE {oh my goodness gracious golly that certainly feels more like two months ago than a year and two months ago}
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment