Monday, October 6, 2014

Joy.


I'm in a post-vacation/red-eye daze...in some happy news:
 
1. We made it home safely.
2. I got the baby to nap with me all afternoon. We unfortunately got up at seven PM which is her bedtime so there have been a couple of tearful hours while we've been trying to put her down, but now hopefully she's good and ready for sleep.
3. I got all our bags for work/daycare {& a new one at that} ready for tomorrow; even if I'm not prepared at work {but I should be; I left everything set for my return} I'll at least have everything set to go when I walk out the door in the morning.
4. My dear husband is taking care of dinner tonight.
5. Did I mention that nap after a red-eye flight with another one after it {with a baby?}? 
 
What's new for you folks?

xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment