Sunday, December 11, 2011

26.2.

This morning Mike and I each ran our own version of 26.2 miles. It was my second and Mike completed his first marathon; way to go sweetie!!! I'm super proud of him and he deserves some major kudos for not just having run this race but for having trained for this, gotten married and taken a class all while working full time during the past four months. I can say that today we both had a great time, learned just how painful downhill can be {surprise!} and that we still love running {though there was a several hour period where I we probably would have not said so}.
We are both icing something right now {my achilles, his calf} after delicious Mexican and time with family. We're also dreading out 6:15 AM plane ride back home but this is the last week before two weeks of vacay for me so ¡Sí Se Puede!
I'll have much more about the race and Tucson later this week but for now, I'm jealous of all you who can sit down with ease though I wouldn't have done today any different.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment