Friday, December 30, 2011

The Sixth Day of Christmas.

This is the day where I talk about being able to do things with family & friends. Yesterday we made pizza and bowled. Every time I get out and about and actually do things, I feel so silly because this question pops into my mind: why don't I/we do this sort of stuff all the time?!?! I let the ins and outs of my work week really get me down, I think that's why I'm not traipsing around town every other night. I've expounded upon this before, Reader, so I'll spare you the verbosity this post around, but maybe something I strive towards in the New Year will be a weekly or at least monthly social outing? 
Geez, having just read what I just wrote, I sound pathetic. Oh well, I ams what I ams but I'd like to branch out a bit.


Anyway, I forgot to take pictures of our finished products but I can tell you that the Brie and artichoke hearts pizza was the Best Thing Ever last night. Don't worry, though, we're definitely not gourmands, we got the inspiration from a Christmas Gift Pizza Cookbook.
Then we bowled. I got a 25. Yes, I'm that bad.
Mike made sure that we got matching shoes.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment