Friday, December 16, 2011

THIS is what's happening.

Two weeks ago, or so, when we moved, we rented a U-Haul truck. We brought it back at the end of the evening {10 ish or so} and dropped our key into the overnight key-return box. It was cold and kind of dewy already. I walked with Mike to put in the key and noticed this:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

...I really can't come up with any explanations or quips. Maybe later? I'll possibly keep you posted.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

And these are panini that we made with our new griddler {it's a pimped up Foreman grill type thing}. I was and remain proud of them.
Yum!
I'm officially on vacation now...oh my goodness this will be the longest free-time I've had since July. August was chock full of wedding & school preparation and then we all know what September means in the life of a teacher.
Good weekend to you!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment