Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cookies!!!

I made it half way through what I want to bake today...and then we got a note saying the water's going to be off in our building from nine to five tomorrow; wish me luck with finishing!
We have a busy next two days until we arrive in Phoenix and then things slow down a bit...even though I've had time off I'm still doing tons of things though it IS nice to not set my alarm and wake up when it's light outside and not when it's still dark.
Also, I got us an Amaryllis. It was only green over the weekend but this is what yesterday looked like {beware, amateur plant pictures ahead...a low I've gone to before but I'm just warning you, Reader}
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
and this morning
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

and just now tonight. 
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

So pretty! I'm thinking of taking it with us to Arizona {we're driving, don't worry, I won't be hauling that thing through our friendly skies!} so that we can see the full bloom; I just love their blossoms!
Good Tuesday to you!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment